Race founder: Richard Browder, retired track coach, Roanoke College
5K & 10K Run: Race starts at 8:00 am, 5K – $25.00 & 10K – $30.00 (includes t-shirt). Additional $5.00 if mailed or registered after August 4th.
5K Walk: Walk starts at 8:00 am, $25.00 (includes t-shirt). Additional $5.00 if mailed or registered after August 4th.
Packet Pickup: Friday, August 9, 4:00-7:00 pm or Saturday, August 10, 6:30-7:45 am at Longwood Park
Courses certified by The Athletic Congress (TAC).
Ultra-marathoner and friend to Health Focus and Salem, Michael Wardian, will be present on Saturday!!!
Contact: 540-444-2925, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Details
- No dogs in park by Salem City Police Ordinance
- No pets or strollers, please.
- Cut-off for race day registration is 7:45 a.m.
- Both races and walk start near “Easter Seals” at 201 East Main Street.
- Award presentations are in Longwood Park immediately following the races.
We are thankful for our event partner, Salem Parks & Recreation
Downloadable Course Maps
We are partners with the Roanoke Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau